Jenna Williams is a litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of Hueston Hennigan LLP. Her practice focuses on high-stakes business disputes, complex litigation, and white collar criminal defense. She has practiced in California state court, as well as federal courts across the country.
Among her civil matters, Ms. Williams has represented clients in constitutional, professional liability, employment, fraud, and business litigation matters. She has experience in various stages of litigation, including pre-filing research and drafting complaints, preparing for and taking depositions, managing discovery and confidentiality disputes, crafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial.
On criminal defense and investigations matters, Ms. Williams has represented clients, including individuals and public entities, facing government investigation and possible criminal charges. She has successfully navigated these investigations and assisted clients in avoiding further governmental action.
- Representing airline company in litigation involving claims for wrongful termination and defamation
- Representing IMDb.com challenging the constitutionality of a California statute prohibiting the publication of age information on its website and obtained a summary judgment order striking down the statute as an unconstitutional violation of the First Amendment.
- Represented a leading global professional services company in an $830 million actuarial malpractice lawsuit in federal court related to the pension public pension funds in Houston
- Represented Tesla in an action against an individual attempting to learn confidential, inside information about Tesla
- Represented a public entity in an investigation by the Department of Justice
Articles and Publications
- Federal Securities Statutes Say What They Say,” with Alex Romain, Los Angeles Daily Journal (March 22, 2018)
- “The Impact of Digital Realty,” with Alex Romain, Los Angeles Daily Journal (February 23, 2018)
- “Securities Law at the High Court,” with Alex Romain, Los Angeles Daily Journal (January 23, 2018)