Hueston Hennigan’s Trial Fellows program provides hands-on experience for the next generation of lawyers. As fellows work alongside our lawyers on our most significant cases, they develop the skills that will help them succeed in law school and beyond.
Each year, we hire exceptional recent college graduates to join our Trial Fellows program, which provides real-life experience to those interested in pursuing careers in law, particularly as trial lawyers.
The program immerses Trial Fellows in day-to-day practice at one of the nation’s most prestigious litigation boutiques. From the start, fellows assist partners and associates on the firm’s most significant matters. As members of the trial team, fellows help with all tasks, increasingly take on responsibilities as they develop new skills, and assist our lawyers at trials around the country.
This opportunity is ideal for creative, diligent college graduates interested in law who wish to work with talented and innovative lawyers in a collegial, collaborative environment.
Hear from Our Trial Fellows
“My time as a trial fellow provided a practical understanding of how litigation works and a more grounded understanding of the course materials once I started law school.”
Kelsey Dayton, JD Candidate 2020, University of Chicago Law School
“The best thing about Hueston Hennigan’s Trial Fellow Program is that you get substantive litigation exposure. From assisting with deposition prep to attending trials and arbitrations, we have the opportunity to work closely with partners and associates in every aspect of litigation. Working as a trial fellow has reaffirmed my aspiration of becoming an attorney one day, and I’m glad that I invested my gap years between college and law school at Hueston Hennigan. Nowhere else would I have had the opportunity to travel internationally to participate in a client interview, attend hearings at state and federal courts, learn the ins and outs of e-discovery, and much more.”Ben Choi, current participant in the Trial Fellows Program
We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of benefits, perks, and resources that allows you to grow and integrate your work and life according to your own personal needs.
- PPO, HDHP, and HMO plans available (including coverage for domestic partners)
- Dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending account and health savings account programs
- Transit and parking program
- Firm-sponsored short- and long-term disability insurance
- Firm-sponsored group life and AD&D insurance
- Firm-sponsored employee assistance program
- Firm-sponsored employee advocacy program
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance plan
- Voluntary long-term care plan
- Business travel accident program
- Employee 401(k) savings plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Back-up child, elder and pet care
- Paid jury duty
- Nine paid holidays
- On-site fitness center at no cost (only in Los Angeles)
- Family-friendly firm-sponsored events
- Weekly employee lunch
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.